The WCAI Corporate Partner Program offers organizations an opportunity to benefit from relationships with Wharton faculty, students, and leading-edge companies that are building their customer analytics enterprise. Partners are invited to select the partnership option that best meets their business intelligence needs.
the wcai partnership program is based on 3 pillars:
- Thought leadership and applied insights
- Recognition and visibility
- Student education and recruitment
There are two options for WCAI Partnership. Companies have the option of becoming a Corporate Partner or a Research & Corporate Partner.
Partners can choose from one of the following customized engagements.
- Participate in Student Projects
- Provide Data for Wharton Coursework
- Co-host an Event with WCAI
For more on the Corporate Partner program see the Corporate Partners page.
RESEARCH & CORPORATE PARTNER
Includes all corporate partner benefits.
- Crowdsource Academic Researchers from Around the World
- Participate in a 9-12 Month Research Project
- Predictive Statistical Models Created from your Data
- Uses your Data to Solve your Business Problems
As a partner, you will also enjoy the following and more:
- Invitation, discounted rates and promotional opportunity at the WCAI Annual Conference
- Attend the WCAI Corporate Partner Meeting
- Discuss data challenges, goals and interest with prominent WCAI leadership team
- Brand recognition and visibility on the WCAI website, the Wharton Partnership website and in Wharton Magazine
- Connect with Wharton MBA Career Management and Penn Career Services
- Recruitment of Penn and Wharton students
- Opportunity to speak at student or industry facing WCAI events
For questions, please contact Rachel Dutcher, WCAI Associate Director of Corporate Relations.
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner of WCAI? Please complete the inquiry form below.