Harness the Power of Partnership
Our innovative partnership program transforms your business with analytics, leveraging the latest advances in machine learning and AI. Through tailored engagements with our global consortium of academics, students, and industry practitioners, Corporate Partners elevate their organizations through the three pillars of our program.
- Business Value Creation
- Thought Partnership and Leadership
- Talent Sourcing and Skill Development
MULTIPLE OPTIONS TO TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS
Partners engage in ways that best meet their business intelligence needs. Our partnership program is a two-year membership. Prices for each partnership reflect a tax-deductible gift to the University and payment plans are available.
DYNAMIC LEARNING PARTNER
For organizations interested in receiving business insights through short-term analytics projects, increasing visibility as a thought leader, and recruiting Wharton and Penn students
- Choose your engagement from an assorted menu of offerings, such as Analytics Accelerators, Datathons, Wharton Fellows projects, Wharton courses, and events
- Translate engagement insights into thought leadership publications
- Network with other WCA Corporate Partners to gather best practices in analytics and talent retention
For more on the Corporate Partner program see the Dynamic Learning Partners page.
INNOVATIVE RESEARCH PARTNER
For organizations looking to formalize and solve complex data and business challenges through our faculty and PhD bench strength of 3,700+ academics from leading global institutions
- Engage your data science team with academic scholars to solve your business challenges and create predictive statistical models
- Champion the creation of innovative processes and models for your marketing and business practices
- Work with faculty, WCA leads, and Wharton Senior Fellows who ensure successful and timely completion of research deliverables
Additional key benefits
- Corporate brand visibility on WCA’s website, Wharton Magazine, and other Wharton media outlets
- Student recruiting opportunities through the Wharton Business Analytics Career Expo, the Career Expo Resume Book, and Wharton and Penn career service centers
- Educational discounts to Wharton Executive Education’s Customer Analytics course, WCA’s annual conference, and online courses
For questions, please contact Rachel Dutcher, WCA Associate Director of Corporate Relations.
Interested in becoming a Corporate Partner of WCA? Please complete the inquiry form below.