The Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative’s corporate partners are provided exclusive access to one or more of the following Student Projects, Wharton Courses and Events.
Students apply their analytics knowledge to solve your business problems using your data.
- Data Hackathon – Student teams compete in a data science competition using your data
- Analytics Accelerator – Student teams work alongside a Wharton faculty mentor in an intensive project
- Analytics Fellows Project – Student teams work on a project for your company with WCAI support
- Student Research Project – An individual student or a team of students will use your company data as a part of a tailored research project
Company data used as a part of a course assignment. A representative(s) would be invited to speak or hear students present.
- Wharton Undergraduate & MBA Analytics Course
- Wharton Undergraduate Capstone Course
- Executive Education Customer Analytics Course
- WCAI Data Workshops
Co-Host an Event with WCAI – Companies are invited to co-host an analytics focused event with WCAI.
Let’s Discuss – WCAI would like to hear your ideas on how your company would like to engage with Wharton faculty and students.