Technical Assistant Program
Working with WCAI, undergrads hone in-demand data management skills
As companies turn to their data to make critical business decisions, demand has skyrocketed for individuals with top-tier technical skills to manage, organize, and analyze this information.
The Technical Assistant program at WCAI allows students to hone their data skills and work with actual, real-world company data
Examples of tasks our TAs assist with:
- Loading, cleaning, and documenting data for Research Opportunities
- Providing hands-on support to students in our technical workshops and other training programs
- Building course materials for technical training sessions
- Representing WCAI at industry-facing events such as our annual conference and career expo
- Other projects that support our rapidly evolving programs
Students interested in applying to become Technical Assistants should have experience in at least one of the following: SQL, database administration, R programming, Python, or data visualization. Applicants should submit a resume and statement of interest (please be as specific as possible), to email@example.com.